Was Patrick Henry right? Was he a drama queen or passionate patriot? What’s the big deal about liberty anyway? EVERYTHING!
The masses can enjoy increased liberty through borrowing discipline. Previously we discussed how there’s a new credit cycle approaching like a flow tide surging the mud flats. Anyone stuck in the mud from the last cycle will be unable to react to the coming loan funds rush.
So ask yourself the right questions before you come to the borrowing decision point.
Should the businessperson borrow money solely because the market has become more favorable with lower interest rates and free-flowing capital? Or, should borrowing decisions be driven by sound capital planning and strategic yet conservative business reason? Your financial legacy depends on the right decisions. When business credit markets move from ebb to flow the need for solid capital planning and borrowing reason becomes critical. By doing so the businessperson promotes well-functioning credit markets, lower borrowing costs and the preservation of personal liberty.
Don’t be a casualty of inept capital planning and poor borrowing choices. Be a smart borrower safely standing on the high ground of borrowing discipline. If you don’t know how, get expert help.
- Can’t keep borrowing and hoping (homepaddock.wordpress.com)
- Why you should never borrow for RRSP contributions (moneyville.ca)
- Can Debt Save America? (alan.com)
- Do you know your history? (funtasticus.com)
- 9/11: How it’s changed American and me… (anamericanpointofview.wordpress.com)
- Teach Your Child Self-Discipline Without Tiger-Parenting Her To Death (bigthink.com)